Saturday 10 August 2013

Personal Best


Today has been a good day, after taking a break from working out yesterday due to extreme tiredness i was re-energized for the gym this morning.

It's always good to listen to your body, i am bad at this as i tend to panic if i miss a gym session or mess up my schedule but a tired body isn't going to work well and rest is just as important as working out.

So i loved my little lie in yesterday and even better my lovely boyfriend took me out for a meal in the evening. After a couple of busy weeks it was lovely to spend some quality time together and the food was gorgeous,

We went to Pizza Express and it was my first time, the prices were quite expensive however we luckily had some vouchers ;)

I was also very impressed as they had an under 500 calorie pizza range, which is perfect for me as i know i can enjoy my meal out yet not worry too much that I've gone overboard...although the McFlurry for pudding might have done that oops!

So today i woke up re-energized and smashed my instantiy workout, it was plyo day which i must say is probably my favorite. Then it was off to the gym, i did about 40mins of cardio, and then onto the weights.

It was leg day today and i was determined to push myself and i managed to lift this bad boy...


Definately my best yet, although i think when i cant walk tomorrow i might regret it ;) Also tried some deadlifts today but i think my form was a bit messed up as my lower back is hurting so i'm going to have to work on that some more next week!

Also got my hair chopped today, first time this year oops no wonder it was like a birds nest.. I'm now sporting a lovely bob which is much better and it looks so much healthier :) Another treat from my boyfriend (spoilt ;) )

Tomorrow is pure cardio day, so should be an easy day that's if my muscles aren't sore.. might have a get some extra protein in before bed.

Hope your all enjoying your weekends :)

Love Me xx

No comments:

Post a Comment