Sunday 18 August 2013

Lazy Day


I am having the most unbelievably laziest weekend and absolutely loving it. I had a busy week and worked out every day so i keep telling myself i deserve a rest but it’s so hard when you’re used to working out not to let that guilt creep in and ruin your day.

Had a little blip this morning feeling abit crappy, the usual voice in my head telling me I’m fat and lazy but i put on my pj’s and relaxed and feeling a lot  better now, i need a rest and i deserve it.
Currently i am snuggled on the couch in my onesie, hair in a top knot, with the duvet and i don’t feel like moving for at least a couple of hours :D

It all comes down to that little voice in my head telling me I’m useless, fat and being negative and it’s down to me to silence it and think rationally that one weekend isn’t going to make me fat and that rest is good. We all need lazy days once in awhile.



It’s also hard when your negative to yourself and you’re trying to be positive that you then have to deal with other peoples negatively as well.

I’ve said it before negativity breeds negativity which is why trying to be positive and not panic is key to a healthy mind as well as a healthy body.

This is why i adore my sister’s confidence and attitude so much and hope one day I can be like her.  My sister is larger than most people, and some might label her “fat” however this isn’t all she is, a label doesn’t define you and we are than one word people want to use to associate us with.

Instead she is a lot of things, she is funny, kind, caring, beautiful, confident, vibrant, lovely and many more things.  I admire the fact that when people say negative things she fights back, and doesn’t allow it affect her she fights back, tries to change people’s perceptions and is constantly pushing social boundaries so that we can all feel accepted in society regardless of dress size, colour, weight, hair style etc.. Where as someone says a negative thing and I’m straight away upset and wanting to binge..

But I’m learning to become stronger, to try and phase out my negative thoughts and to try and let only the positive’s matter.

So i am going to enjoy my laziness today, i am also going to go out for tea tonight and tomorrow i am going to resume my insanity and gym workouts and realise that everything is going to be okay :D

Love Me

xxx

P.S Check out my sisters blog.. http://imawannabeprincess.blogspot.co.uk/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment